There are 2 ways to get assistance for Medialooks SDKs:
What is full-featured support?
- The Documentation and Community sections are where you can find answers to your questions or ask other users for help.
- Our engineering team who you can contact directly—if you have access to full-featured support.
Full-featured support includes:
- Processing your questions and requests within 24 hours during business days (Monday till Friday from 8 am to 6 pm UTC).
- General SDK guidance and help in achieving your objectives.
- Direct assistance in problem solving: remote access sessions, code review, etc.).
Full-featured support does not include source code development (such as creating new sample applications), but we do our best to help you in achieving results in the best possible way. How can I get full support from Medialooks engineers?
There are a couple of ways:
- Download our SDK for the first time and get 1 month of free full-featured support. Once the trial is over, the SDK will notify you about it, and you will have access only to our documentation and the community. No direct access to the engineering team.
- Buy a full SDK license which is bundled with a 12-month subscription for SDK updates and full support.
- Buy one of our support plans—a temporary SDK license with access to full support: expires in 3, 6 or 12 months (see plans below).
- You can wait for six months after your trial period expires and receive a fresh month of full-featured support.
Please contact our sales team if you wish to purchase a full or a temporary SDK license: email@example.com.