MWriter is the component that handles all kinds of file writing and network streaming tasks. MWriter is available with MPlatform SDK in Encoder lib.
Requires Encoder lib.
- Support of any incoming stream format.
- Use of external MPlatform object as a source (e.g MPlaylist, MFile, etc.).
- Detailed configuration for every codec and format.
- CC capturing to file (Closed Captions Lib required).
- Multiple codecs and containers.
- Writing into file in segments of a certain duration.
- Advanced preview settings (includes deinterlacing, audio levels, AR).
- Capture statistics monitoring (MWriter's stats).
- "Play while write" support with an option of a file playback in case of system failure.
- Seamless (gapless) file switching (time-based or command-based).
- Applications for live production environment for capturing a source into the file or streaming it to the network.
- Surveillance and live sports applications.