MLive is the key to integrating your application with professional I/O hardware. Currently we support the following hardware by directly integrating via the vendor's native SDKs:
We also support a variety of other vendors via DirectShow.
- Applications for TV stations in a live production environment with extended live source input management.
- Minimized latency (1-3 frames).
- On-the-fly device switching and configuration (select input & format).
- Auto format conversion (if a specific output format is selected it will remain when the device is changed).
- Capture device sharing (can use one device in several capture apps).
- Automatic re-initialization of reconnected input lines.
- Timecode and VANC support (capturing).
- Low-latency integration with Blackmagic Design, Stream Labs and Deltacast.
- Generic video capture sources support (via DirectShow).
- Cropping and flip.
- High-quality preview with deinterlacing, audio monitoring, aspect ratio adjustment.
- Genlock support for Blackmagic Design, Stream Labs and Deltacast.
- Virtual Source support (enables the output to be available as DirectShow source filter if this stream is to be used with third-party applications).