- Applications for live sports and surveillance where "play when write" and signal delay features are used.
- Delay for live sources (audio and video).
- Download into a buffer and then play it back.
- Seamless switching between delayed and live output streams.
- Frame-accurate delay (delay, in number of frames, will be constant - e.g. 100 frames).
- Delay of VANC data.
- Uncompressed HD video delay with a minimal CPU usage (fast hard disk needed).
- Delayed video compression quality control (from lossless to maximum compression).