184.108.40.20652 - December 29, 2016
- Added MPluginHTML for displaying webpages.
- Fixed doubling CC during rate conversion from I to P.
- Improved 50i to 59i and other conversions.
- Fixed minor memory leak problems.
- Fixed BMD audio output.
- Fixed audio/video async issues on certain WEB cams with video.correct-fps=true propety.
- Added audio only output for BMD Renderer.
- Improved CC embedding algorithm.
- Fixed BMD 608 to 708 closed captions conversion.
- Fixed loosing of signal on some DirectShow devices.
- Fixed closed captions disappearing in pause mode.
- Fixed AJA implementation.
- Fixed MJEG cameras in isolated mode.
- Fixed BMD device reinitialization after choosing same device in second MLive.
- Fixed reinitialization bug when specifying same line-in.
- Fixed memory overflow after NDI reconnection.
- Fixed sending and receiving audio only streams.
- Added 608, 708 closed captions receiving.
- Added 'bmd.h264' recoder property.
- Fixed crash caused by LTC.
- Improved external audio quality.
- Fixed memory only mode.
- Fixed insufficient memory handling.
- Fixed 'audio_channels', 'audio_gain' properties.
- Added 'audio_renderer' attribute info.
- Fixed preview bug when no audio device is specified.
- Fixed audio issue when more than 10 channels are being played.
- Added 2K, 4K resolutions
- Added ability to get internal WebRTC object from MLive/MRenderer.
- Fixed MXF duration calculation bug.
- Fixed incorrect seeking on last frame.
- Fixed wrong DXVA2 enabling.
- Fixed freezing issue during reverse playback of files.
- Fixed crash when decoding DV files.
- Fixed Omneon DVCPRO50 playback.
- Added SCTE-104 string messages.
- Fixed first frames corruption issue in WMV files if 'duration.recalc_on_open' is enabled.
- Fixed AVI seeking issue.
- Fixed UDP/RTMP reconnection problems.
- Fixed wrong playback rate on some files.
- Fixed audio async problem when GOP is too big.
- Fixed skiping of first packet during decoding.
- Added support of saving/loading indexes for MXF files.
- Fixed bottom-top ARGB files playback.
- Fixed crash on RGB24 video decoding.
- Fixed wrong codec reinitialization problem.
- Fixed custom ANC data capturing bug.
- Fixed DVCPRO50 capturing.
- Fixed crash issue on encoding.
- Fixed removing of .IDX files when encoding fails to start.
- Fixed file creation bug if folder was specified incorrectly.
- Fixed growing files playback feature for MP4.
- Fixed audio capturing in paused state.
- Fixed NVEnc GOP size.
- Fixed freezing issues.
- Fixed scheduling bug (when there is no items).
- Fixed top-video option.
220.127.116.1100 - October 25, 2016
- Added version information for all MFormats COM DLLs. Check the verinfo.txt file in Bin folder.
18.104.22.16892 beta - October 24, 2016
- FFmpeg was updated to revision N-81786-g2586668 (28.09.2016).
- Added new logic for detecting and generating dual-tone multi-frequency (DTMF) signals or custom tones: http://docs.medialooks.com/c35WxH/
- Added new MFPrint text overlay features: http://runby.com/go/BlaCRl
- Added frame accurate capture and playback of custom user data: http://docs.medialooks.com/emz4F1/
- Fixed bugs that could cause rare hangs on MFClone and MFOverlay methods call.
- Fixed bug that could cause a crash on 4:1:1 video playback.
- Added 'open_file.max_wait' property for MXF files to limit the opening time.
- Fixed bug in MXF D10 files without audio playback logic.
- Fixed bug that could cause long loading of *.ANC file.
- Fixed bug that could cause problems on playback of image sequences from network storage.
- Fixed bug that could cause incorrect aspect ratio detection for some types of files.
- Fixed bug that appeared on seeking to the last frame.
- Fixed bug in DXVA2 hardware decoding logic.
- Added new logic that allows capturing MFFrame data into .ANC files.
- Added "embed_cc" property that allows embedding CEA-608 and CEA-708 closed captions into MPEG-2, MPEG-4 part 2 and H.264 elementary video streams for further writing to files or streaming to network. http://runby.com/go/V21070
- Fixed bug that could cause incorrect displaying of images from MJPEG cameras.
- Added support Blackmagic MJPEG decoder for MJPEG encoded live sources.
- Fixed bug that could cause problems on VANC output to 21 line.
- Fixed bug that caused problems when multiple H.264 capture devices were installed.
- Fixed bug that could cause incorrect audio output for Blackmagic devices.
- Added possibility to decode MJPEG input streams using MFReader.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect ARGB32 image appearance.
- Fixed bug in RGB color conversion logic.
- Fixed bug that could cause incorrect scheduling when there are no items in CG.
- Added new logic that allows transmitting the timecode data to the web page frame accurately: http://docs.medialooks.com/k8z5k2/
- Added new logic that allows choosing the built-in encoder: http://docs.medialooks.com/z6P7F1/
- Added audio bitrate configuration http://runby.com/go/5Z01x7
22.214.171.12450 - September 08, 2016
- Minor WebRTC samples updates.
126.96.36.19940 - September 06, 2016
- Fixed bug that caused problems on mp:// links playback when "external_process = true".
188.8.131.5235 beta - September 05, 2016
- Fixed bug that caused audio channels issue for Deltacast 44 card.
- Fixed mp:// links playback bug.
- Fixed bug that caused application freeze on opening invalid UDP stream.
184.108.40.20627 beta - September 01, 2016
MFLive, MFWriter, MFRenderer:
- Fixed "object_name" property displaying for statistics monitiring.
- Added "video.correct-fps" property that corrects the frame rate and can be used for unstable video sources.
- Fixed bug in interlacing logic for FFmpeg DV decoder.
- Fixed bug in Ogg Vorbis and AAC encoding logic.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect virtual devices behavior when used with FFmpeg.
220.127.116.1107 beta - August 30, 2016
- FFmpeg was updated to revision N-81118-gfb91850 (July 2016).
- Fixed bug that caused a problem with PropsOptionGet() method when incorrect property name was specified.
- Added 2K DCI video formats.
- Added DeckLink Studio 2 support.
- Fixed bug that appeared on audio muting in a pause state.
- Fixed bug that caused negative height appearance for UYVY images.
- Fixed bug in RGB to 709 conversion logic.
- Added statistics support for MFLive, MFRenderer, MFSink, MFWriter objects.
- Added MSink Statistic sample application that allows monitoring the statistic of all currently running MPlatform/MFormats objects.
- Added "No Video" state detection logic improvement.
- Fixed bug that caused initialization problems for MJPG cameras.
- Added new functionality that extracts the XDS V-Chip rating data and converts into CEA-608 closed captions. Now you can display the V-Chip rating just like a common CC.
- Added DV decoding logic improvement.
- Fixed bug that could cause a memory leak during GPU decoding process.
- Fixed bug that could cause artifacts appearance during VC-1, WMV-3, WMA video decoding.
- Fixed bug in LXF playback logic.
- Added new full-scale conversion algorithm for JPEG images.
- Fixed bug that caused End Of Stream error appearance during MDelay buffer playback.
- Fixed bug in 4:2:2 files decoding with BT.709 color matrix.
- Added new logic for big M2V (MPEG 2 Video ES) files playback.
- Fixed bug that caused End Of File error in some MXF files.
- Fixed bug in indexed context seeking logic (for example MPEG-4 + AAC).
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect duration updating on playback while recording.
- Fixed bug that caused audio/video async playback of files with negative audio start time.
- Fixed bug that caused problems on frame rate changing during playback.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect playback of GrassValley files (HQX) with alpha channel.
- Added support of mp:// links creation and playback.
- Fixed bug that caused problems on external media source playback.
- Fixed bug in QuickSync decoding logic.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect EOS event rising after file rewinding.
- Fixed bug that caused a crash on some OGV files playback.
- Added new logic for HLS streams playback that improves the playback quality and automatic reconnect on stream loss.
- Added support of MCC files with non-zero start timecode playback.
- Fixed bug in MCC closed captions synchronization logic.
- Fixed bug in GXF NV12 interlaced video conversion logic.
- Fixed bug that appeared on processing interlaced video with odd image height.
- Added support of dxva2 hardware decoding.
- Fixed bug in FLV playback logic.
- Added subtitles conversion to EIA-608 CC (including MPEG-DASH TTML).
- Fixed bug that caused the first frame to be displayed twice during the playback.
- Added intelligent check for pixel formats that are not supported by the convertor.
- Fixed bug in closed captions handling logic for LXF files.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect seeking in long mp3 files.
- Fixed bug in images (for example jpg) playback logic.
- Added support of aspect ratio for images to improve the WPF preview.
- Fixed bug in preview buffering logic.
- Added new logic that improves the preview quality.
- Added QuickSync encoding logic improvement.
- Fixed bug in QuickTime RLE encoding logic.
- Fixed bug in 59i to 50i conversion logic during MP4 encoding.
- Removed dv50, dvhd codecs in x64 version.
- Fixed bug that caused frames drop during fast WMV transcoding.
- Fixed bug that caused a rare crash during encoding process.
- Fixed bug that caused buffer overflow at the beginning of the encoding.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect 'No Sigal' detection for Intensity Shuttle.
- Fixed bug that caused problems with old BMD drivers issue.
- Fixed bug in input line changing logic for DirectShow devices.
- Fixed bug that in BMD H.264 Pro Recorder compatibility logic.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect "output.anc_packets" property usage.
- Fixed bug in Type 1 ANC packets handling logic.
- Fixed bug that appeared on H.264 Recorder initialization if there was no input signal.
- Fixed bug that could cause crash on Decklink Quad 2 cards.
- Fixed bug that caused problems during CC output on Blackmagic Quad card in NTSC format.
- Fixed bug that caused messing frames problem if the audio was disabled.
- Disabled VANC support for Decklink DUO 2 card as it is not supported by this card correctly.
- Fixed bug that caused error or device reinitialization when the "device_sharing" was disabled.
- Added new logic that allows using DirectShow devices on Windows 10 with latest updates.
- Fixed bug in Corvid1 card interaction problems.
- Fixed bug that caused bad keying quality.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect output to StreamLabs AlphaSDI HD card.
- The NDI integration was updated to the latest version of NDI SDK.
- Fixed bug that caused sound corruption problem.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect input format autodetection.
- Added CC and ANC packets processing support.
- The Deltacast drivers were updated to version 5.20.
- Major update: http://blog.medialooks.com/ngUKPH/.
- Added: New signaling server based on signalmaster (https://github.com/andyet/signalmaster)
- Added: Integration with SimpleWebRTC client (https://github.com/andyet/SimpleWebRTC)
- Fixed bug that did not allow to make multiple connections form a single application.
- Fixed bug in messages transmitting logic.
- The sample applications and test HTML pages were updated.
- Added image sequences displaying logic improvement.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect media overlay over field 2 first video.
- Fixed bug in "ticker::default-text::bg-color" property usage logic.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect in/out points usage.
- Fixed bug that caused moving text item to jump jumping after updating of text properties.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect block properties appearance after updating the source file.
- Added "FileModified" and "TickerModified" events.
18.104.22.16886 - May 20, 2016
- Added buffering info for BMD renderer statistics.
- Fixed bug that could cause rare crashes during mp3 audio encoding.
- Added PTS correction logic for smooth playback of files with corrupted PTS.
22.214.171.12454 beta - May 16, 2016
- Fixed small bugs in certain files playback.
- Fixed bug that could cause crash in some situations when multiple previews were binded to a single source).
- Updated to latest NDI SDK.
- Added timecode support.
- Added closed captions support.
126.96.36.19922 beta - May 13, 2016
- Fixed bug in conversion of 4K images to 3D formats.
- Fixed bug that could cause "out of memory" error during format changing.
- Fixed bug that appeared with loopback devices if no audio is selected.
- Added support for using video files as CG items. Use it instead of image sequences or Flash.
- Added image sequences handling logic improvement.
- Added support of adding metadata to audio tracks.
- Fixed bug that could cause audio breaks.
188.8.131.5296 beta - May 06, 2016
- Fixed bug that could cause rare application freezing.
- Added new logic that allows capturing uncompressed 8/10 bits video into MOV and AVI formats.
- Added 2 separate options for QucikSync software and hardware encoding.
- Fixed bug that caused problems during 32-bit float audio files playback.
- Added time_offset.audio parameter that allows specifying the audio offset for the file.
184.108.40.20646 beta - April 29, 2016
- Fixed bug that prevented receiving of closed captions in some situations in "vanc.capture_cc=true" mode.
- Fixed bug that caused problems if input line was changed after beginning of rendering.
- Added format auto-detection logic improvement.
- Fixed bug that caused problems during composite/component output to BlackMagic cards.
- Fixed bug that prevented keying mode resetting if the same device was selected.
- Fixed issue that caused problems on calling DeviseSet() method for busy AJA device.
- Fixed minor bugs in UltraStudio Pro and Intensity Shuttle USB devices interaction logic.
- Added new logic that improves seeking performance.
- Fixed bug that could cause incorrect setting of "crop", "mirror" and "rotate" properties.
- Added new logic for handling the network timeout.
- Added new read_file.max_wait, read_url.max_wait properties to prevent stream freezing in case of signal loss.
- Added MPEG-TS seeking and reverse playback logic improvement.
- Added new logic that updates the duraton for files recorded if play_while_rec mode.
- Added mp3.fast_open property that allows to decrease the mp3 laoding duration.
- Added duration.recalc_on_open property to force duration recalculation on file opening.
- Added new logic that increases the seeking in play_while_rec mode.
- Fixed bug in LXF files playback logic.
- Added new logic that allows to playback delayed files.
- Added new preview logic that improves the preview quality and performance.
- Fixed bug that caused flickering during preview area resize.
- Added support of WPF native preview (without WinForms host).
- Added support of RGB32 raw video capture.
- Fixed bug in encoding logic of interlaced video in DVCPRO HD format.
- The Intel SDK version for Quick Sync encoder was updated to the latest one.
- Added support audio streaming to IIS.
- Fixed bug that could cause some problems in DV50, DV25 and DVHD encoding logic.
- Fixed bug in NVenc encoding with constant bitrate.
- Fixed bug in interaction with firewall logic.
- Fixed bug that could cause NDI renderer crash.
- Added new functionality that allows to set the renderer name by specifying the "line_out" property.
- Fixed bug in frames timing logic.
- Fixed bug that could cause audio buffer overflow issue.
- Fixed bug that could cause incorrect NDI sources enumeration.
- Fixed bug that causet problems on initialization of output channel in 1080 5994p/50p/60p.
- Added Magewell SDI devices support.
- Fixed bug that could cause some issues in overlay.thread = true mode.
- Added new processing logic that decreases the number of dropped frames in overlay.thread = true mode.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect updating of right-to-left ticker.
220.127.116.1100 - March 02, 2016
- Added WebRTC signaling server source code.
- Added some minor fixes in sample applications.
18.104.22.16898 - March 02, 2016
- Fixed some minor issues in sample applications.
- Fixed bug that caused sound corruption for 16-bit audio.
22.214.171.12492 - March 01, 2016
- Added NewTek's NDI support: http://docs.medialooks.com/0gEnyf/
- Added "overlay_waveform" and "overlay_rms" properties to MFPreview object. Enable them to display waveform and RMS on the preview: http://runby.com/go/K4u61B
- Fixed bug that caused returning of incorrect video formats list for the Screen Capture virtual device.
- Fixed problem with DeviceSet() method.
- Added "vanc.capture" property. Enable it if you want to capture all VANC(VITC) data for SD/HD formats.
- Added "vanc.capture_cc" property (accepts the file path as value). Use it to capture all closed captions from live source to file.
- Fixed bug that could cause sound corruption when using 6 audio channels.
- Fixed bug that could cause sound corruption when stream is transmitted through HDMI.
126.96.36.19951 beta - February 25, 2016
- Added DekTec devices support.
- Added WebRTC support and sample applications.
- Fixed bug that could cause incorrect RGB24 conversion.
- Updated DLLs structure: MFRenderer.dll isn't used anymore.
- Added new format conversion logic which improves the format conversion performance.
- Fixed bug that could cause application crash when audio jack is unplugged.
- Fixed bug that could cause handle leaks in some very rare situations.
- Added new frame rate conversion logic: performance was improved.
- Added ability to specify audio tracks mask via "audio_channels" property: http://runby.com/go/14984N
- Fixed bug that could cause incorrect configuration save and load.
- Fixed bug that caused audio problems on Logitech USB C910 cam.
device: use it if you need to receive the video stream only.
- Fixed bug that caused problems on DeviceGet() method call for DirectShow devices.
- Fixed bug that could cause some issues on initialization and closing of DirectShow devices.
- Fixed bug that could cause problems when switching devices.
- Fixed bug that caused AJA cards to lose signal if another instance is started.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect audio format setting for AJA cards.
- Fixed bug in Surface LifeCam device usage.
- Added saving/loading of external audio in MP mode.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect "no_signal" property value detection.
- Fixed bug that did not allow to use external audio combined with
- Fixed some minor bugs in BlueFish and Deltacast cards integration logic.
- Fixed bug that caused some problems on selecting first video device.
- Added new logic that removes the unplugged devices from external audio devices list.
- Added audio stream auto-detection logic.
- Fixed some minor bugs in MSP2 device integration logic.
- Fixed properties logic.
- Fixed bug that caused problems in analog audio capturing.
- Added "No Audio" option: use it if you want to capture the video stream only.
- Fixed bug that caused problems in capturing of 25 FPS NTSC video on MS416 device.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect field order detection in NTSC format.
- Added new logic that allows to disable keying properties.
- Added new logic that releases frames queue on device closure and improves the performance.
- Added support for line 21 closed captions decoding: you can now play files with line 21 CC and output them as CEA-608 or CEA-608 wrapped into CEA-708 formats.
- Added new M-JPEG decoding logic that increases performance up to 4 times (depending on CPU).
- Fixed bug that could cause freezing on seeking after EOS was received.
- Fixed bug in play-while-recording logic that caused incorrect playback of MXF files.
- Added new logic that improves the seeking accuracy for MPEG files.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect ASF files playback for files with a cover image.
- Fixed bug that did not allow to get the last frame after it has already been received.
- Fixed bug in DV decoding algorithm.
- Added new network streams playback logic to improve stability of network streams playback.
- Added "network.reconnect" registry key ("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Medialooks\MFormats\MFReader") - once enabled, it will try to reconnect to the network source in case of network problems.
- Added "network.open_async" registry key ("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Medialooks\MFormats\MFReader") - once enabled, it will open the network stream in a separate thread and display it only after a successful connection. Enable this key if you are not sure in the quality of the network source and want to keep the main thread alive during connection attempts. The async load will also work on changing of network stream source, changing of audio/video tracks and TS programs.
- Fixed bug that could cause incorrect reading of closed captions from .SCC files.
- Fixed bug that caused problems in the live source stream when choosing line-in for keying.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect output of closed captions.
- Fixed bug in Quick Sync encoding logic.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect audio PID setting for MPEG-TS files.
- Improved scaling algorithm for DVHD.
- Added multi-threading encoding logic for DVCPRO encoder to increase performance.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect crop, mirror, rotate settings usage.
- Fixed bug in play-while-recording logic that did not allow to use audio-only files.
- Added possibility to specify second encoder property for a single writer.
- Fixed small bug in configuration string parsing logic.
- Fixed bug that prevented process closure when internal object is not responding.
188.8.131.5293 - December 01, 2015
- Fixed minor installer issue.
- Fixed some minor issues in sample applications.
184.108.40.20688 beta - November 30, 2015
- Fixed DVC-PRO HD encoding issues.
- Fixed bug that could cause incorrect playback of high frame rate files (e.g. 240 FPS).
- Added QuickTime M-JPEG playback performance improvement.
- Fixed format selection bug in AJA cards.
- Fixed bug that could cause crash when using Stream Labs cards.
- Added possibility to write and read custom data in .ANC files.
- Fixed memory leak issue in network streams playback.
- Fixed bug that could cause problems when playing .PNG image sequences.
220.127.116.1107 beta - November 03, 2015
- Added Stream Labs devices support: http://www.stream-labs.com/.
- Added DELTACAST devices support: http://www.deltacast.tv/.
- Added MPEG-DASH streams playback support.
- Added internal keying support for Bluefish devices.
- Added new screen capture engine support.
- Added "direct_show.show_blackmagic" registry setting to use Blackmagic's DirectShow filters.
- Fixed issue in Blackmagic H.264 Pro Recorder interaction.
- Fixed seeking issue in the end of some TS files.
- Added MPEG-TS seeking performance improvement.
- Added reverse playback smoothness improvement.
- Added M-JPEG seeking performance improvement.
- Added significant improvement in network streams playback logic.
- Fixed device enumeration through IMFProps interface issue.
- Added possibility to monitor the information about buffers usage in real time. Check network playback sample for details.
- Fixed issue that could cause audio loss in some DirectShow devices.
- Fixed MP4 video playback issue.
- Fixed crash issues for some specific MXF files.
- Fixed issue that could cause incorrect format autodetection.
- Added Medialooks Runtime: http://docs.medialooks.com/ztY9Ph/.
18.104.22.16822 beta - September 24, 2015
- Fixed crash issue that could appear if no Blackmagic drivers are installed.
- Fixed issue that could cause slow seeking in M-JPEG (or other I-frame only) files.
22.214.171.12442 - September 07, 2015
- Fixed DNxHD encoding bug.
- Fixed Blackmagic Quad auto-detection issue.
- Added support for Blackmagic's H.264 Pro Recorder: http://runby.com/go/AReL59.
126.96.36.19926 beta - September 04, 2015
- Added support for Bluefish444 devices: http://www.bluefish444.com/.
- Added support for custom live source devices integration: http://docs.medialooks.com/kY908t/.
- Added support for PC audio devices for external audio: now you can mix your input streams with system audio.
- Added auto format detection for Blackmagic devices.
- Added new decoding logic for UDP streams: latency was reduced.
- Added WASAPI-based audio preview.
- Improved seeking performance for MPEG-TS/PS files.
- Fixed bug that could force wrong files duration display.
- Fixed bug in playback of MOV files with PNG codec.
- Fixed overlay problem for RGB32 images without alpha.
- Fixed wrong seeking issue in non-TS (e.g. MOV, MPEG4) files.
- Fixed some memory leaks in MFWriter.
- Fixed issues with old BMD drivers support.
188.8.131.5289 - July 22, 2015
- Fixed PropsGetCount method bug: in some cases it returned empty string instead of properties list.
- Added new logic that makes correct seeking for TS files with corrupt timestamps.
- Added minor improvements to seeking algorithm.
184.108.40.20671 - July 20, 2015
- Added WebRTC streaming support: http://docs.medialooks.com/224eTg/
- Fixed audio mixing issue.
- Fixed bug that caused problems when using MFResize and MFConvert methods without rate conversion.
- Fixed bug that could cause application to hang in trial mode.
- Fixed async conversion issue.
- Added MFOverlay method logic improvement: now makes overlay in async mode so the overall performance is increased.
- Fixed DeviceGetByIndex method: now it returns '-1' in busy state for current device.
- Added support for "external_audio" property. It allows MFReader to use video from one file and audio from another: myReader.ReaderOpen(@"c:\clip.avi", @"external_audio=c:\1.mp3"). Check the properties table for details: http://runby.com/go/6o0bc8
- Fixed bug that could cause application crash on output to Blackmagic cards if the device name wasn't set.
- Added busy state detection for AJA devices.
- Added conversion logic improvement: image is being duplicated to prevent visual artifacts.
- Added XDCAM FP500 duration property support.
220.127.116.1162 beta - July 02, 2015
- Fixed bug that could cause MFRenderer object to crash in some specific situations.
18.104.22.16853 beta - July 01, 2015
- Added support for DVB/DVD subtitles.
- Fixed bug in image sequence playback logic.
- Added IMFDevice::DeviceGetInternal method that allows you to get internal device object: you can use it to get and configure the Screen Capture filter or a DirectShow device (such as a web camera, etc.).
- Added support for XDCAM FP-500 offset. Now you can enable it using the PropsSet method: myReader.PropsSet("mxf.fp500_offset", "true"); alternatively, you can use the registry settings.
- Added support for MXF SMPTE S377 metadata output.
- Fixed bug that could cause file skipping at -10.0x reverse playback.
- Fixed bug that could cause sending of the EOS flag twice on seeking at the end of file.
- Fixed bug in image scaling algorithm.
22.214.171.12431 beta - June 08, 2015
- Fixed bug that could cause MFWriter object to hang on capturing from a device that sends incorrect timestamp marks.
- Added internal/external keying functionality support for Blackmagic devices. Check "Renderer Sample" to test it.
126.96.36.19914 beta - June 03, 2015
- Fixed minor bugs in sample applications.
188.8.131.5287 beta - May 26, 2015
- Added new async conversion logic that increases overall system performance.
- Fixed image scaling issue.
- Added M-JPEG cameras support.
- Added image sequences support.
- Added new logic that provides fast and frame accurate seeking for LXF files.
- Added play-while-recording logic improvement that increases the performance and stability for forward and reverse playback.
- Fixed bug that could cause audio/video desynchronization for some types of MPEG and WMV files.
184.108.40.20668 beta - April 24, 2015
- Fixed bug that could cause incorrect average rate display for some types of files.
- Fixed bug that could cause incorrect EOS message sending for short files.
- Fixed format conversion issue that could appear during playback with negative rate (reverse playback).
- Added "scaling_quality" setting that allows you to a adjust the quality of scaling.
- Fixed bug that could cause exceptions on first AJA initialization.
- Fixed incorrect text overlay issue.
- Added round-rect background.
220.127.116.1152 - March 18, 2015
- Fixed MDelay object bug.
18.104.22.16849 beta - March 18, 2015
- Fixed installer shortcuts.
22.214.171.12446 beta - March 16, 2015
- Added support for AJA devices (both input and output).
- Added MDelay object. The live input sample was updated to show usage: http://docs.medialooks.com/W2Xl8X/.
- Added support for Chroma Key plugin (licensed separately). A new sample application was added to show usage: http://docs.medialooks.com/q4078p/.
- Added support Closed Captions lib (licensed separately). The file playback application was updated to show usage: http://docs.medialooks.com/X2o2PB/.
- Added automatic restoring of the decoding process (external decoding) to increase playback stability: http://docs.medialooks.com/Ts9041/.
- Fixed RGB24 to UYVY/HDYC conversion bug.
- Fixed crash with MP4 (and some other file types) playback.
- Added seeking improvements for TS files.
- Added releasing of unused frames in frames heap logic.
- Fixed playback of files with broken or short audio track.
- Fixed external object creation wait time.
- Added YouTube URL parsing improvement.
- Fixed MFPrint() method bug.
- Fixed MFConverter and MFAudioBuffer objects creation bug.
- Fixed timecode rounding bug.
- Added MFPreview logic improvement. The processing speed was increased.
- Fixed AV DV Type-1 playback bug.
- Added support of ProRes 4:4:4 format.
- Fixed getting frame after EOS bug.
- Fixed duration calculating bug for .MP3 files.
- Fixed retrieving frame without video conversion bug.
- Updated FFmpeg to build build 2015-01-11 (2.3.6 official release).
- Added support for GPU-powered H.265 encoding (via NVENC 5.0).
- Added support for GPU-powered H.264 lossless encoding (via NVENC 5.0).
- Added handling of "out of disk space" errors. When your disk runs out of space, MFWriter object will automatically stop capture and close the file to prevent data loss or corruption.
- Added "raw_video" and "raw_audio" parameters. You can use them to capture raw audio/video data in addition to compressed data. Example of parameters string: "raw_video='c:\testRawBitstream.h264'".
- Added support of audio-only file capture (AAC, MP3, WAV).
- Fixed WriterSet() method bug that could cause problems when called with the "reset" option.
- Fixed MFWriter object closing bug.
- Added input buffering.
- Fixed audio channels insertion bug.
- Fixed device closing/initializing bug.
- Added DirectShow devices enumeration logic improvement.
Closed Captions lib:
- Fixed ARTC to CEA708 closed captions conversion issue. The closed captions are displayed correctly now.
126.96.36.19906 - December 16, 2014
- Fixed audio-only files bug.
- Fixed last frame exception issue.
188.8.131.5204 beta - December 15, 2014
- Changed buffering and external process logic.
- Added problem reporting in audio decoding.
- Fixed text alignment problem.
184.108.40.20602 beta - December 15, 2014
- Fixed crash issue on pause.
220.127.116.1160 beta - December 09, 2014
- Fixed external MFWriter closing issue.
18.104.22.16857 beta - December 06, 2014
- Added MFPrint() method.
- Fixed RGB encoding in NVENC (http://blog.medialooks.com/814EAo/).
- Fixed Quick Sync (Intel) encoding.
- Added MFWriter async closing and statistics.
- Fixed YUY2 mixing and text overlay.
- Fixed audio track numbering for audio tracks with only 1 channel.
22.214.171.12408 - November 28, 2014
- Fixed RGB32 frames overlaying problem.
126.96.36.19900 beta - November 27, 2014
- Fixed MFWriter capturing problem.
- Fixed RTMP streams playback.
188.8.131.5266 - November 20, 2014
- Added MTransportDS filter update: embedded into MFDevice_I_R.
184.108.40.20658 beta - November 20, 2014
- Added MFWriter object for capturing to files.
- Added functionality that allows to redistribute dlls without registration: http://blog.medialooks.com/t29tZU/.
- Added some interfaces update.
- Fixed memory leak during files playback.
- Added 'rotate' feature support.
- Fixed audio volume issue.
- Improved audio files playback quality.
- Fixed several MFWriter problems.
220.127.116.1182 beta - October 09, 2014
- Added update to IPP 8.2.
- Added external process support.
18.104.22.16871 beta - October 03, 2014
- Added eMFTC_SrcTC, eMFTC_UserTC flags for timecode support.
22.214.171.12449 beta - September 23, 2014
- Added some minor fixes.
126.96.36.19944 beta - September 11, 2014
- First public release.