DirectShow filter for real-time mixing of multiple mono, stereo or multichannel audio streams.
- Download a full-featured 60-day evaluation version!
- Contact us to receive a quote or if you have any technical questions!
- Real-time mixing.
- Up to 64 mono, stereo or multichannel (up to 32 channels) input or output pins.
- From 8 to 32 bits per mono audio sample for any input and output stream.
- Unlimited mixing flexibility: any channel from an input pin can be mixed to any channel of an output pin with user-defined bit depth.
- Dynamic range compression to eliminate volume overflow (more information on Wikipedia).
- Seeking support.
- Input/output format: simple (WAVE_FORMAT_PCM) and multichannel (WAVE_FORMAT_EXTENSIBLE) PCM Audio.
- Audio frequencies must be the same for all input and output streams.
- Resampling (connections with different audio frequencies will be allowed).
- Audio Mixer: DirectShow Specs
- Audio Mixer: Usage In GraphEdit
- Audio Mixer DirectShow Filter: Release Notes
If you are interested in licensing this product please contact us through the link below or call one of the authorized resellers.