DirectShow filter for splitting a digital video (DV) stream into its component video and audio streams. Supports DV25, DV50 and DV100.
- Download: Download a full-featured evaluation version!
- Contact us to receive a quote or if you have any technical questions!
For DV25, the extracted audio data is delivered either as one stereo or two mono output pins. For DV50 - up to 2 stereo or 4 mono or 1 multichannel streams. For DV100 - up to 4 stereo or 8 mono or 1 multichannel audio streams.
A demo version of the DV Splitter can downloaded here.
The DV Splitter is available with the DV/DVCPRO HD Codec SDK.
- Supports 1, 2 or 4 stereo channels on separate audio pins (depends on input media type).
- Stereo sound can be splitted on separate mono channels (2, 4 or 8 channels).
- All channels can be muted into one multichannel audio stream.
- Input samples accumulated in internal container to create leading of audio stream.
Supported DV Standards
- IEC 61834-2: SD format for 525-60 and 625-50 systems
- SMPTE 314M: Data Structure for DV-Based Audio, Data and Compressed Video - 25 and 50 Mb/s
- SMPTE 370M: Data Structure for DV-Based Audio, Data and Compressed Video at 100 Mb/s 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 720/60p, 720/50p
If you are interested in licensing this product please contact us through the link below or call one of the authorized resellers.