DVCPRO HD Decoder
The DV Decoder is a DirectShow filter for decoding DV, DVCPRO, DVCPRO 50 and DVCPRO HD video streams.
- Download a full-featured evaluation version!
- Contact us to receive a quote or if you have any technical questions!
Supported DV Formats
- DV/DVCR (IEC 61834)
- DV25/DVCPRO 25 (SMPTE 314M)
- DV50/DVCPRO 50 (SMPTE 314M)
- DV100/DVCPRO 100/DVCPRO HD (SMPTE 370)
- Uses up to 8 processors to decode each frame.
- Highly optimized for the Intel processor family.
- In case of interlaced video, sets proper flags for correct operation of VMR.
Supported DV Standards
- IEC 61834-2: SD format for 525-60 and 625-50 systems
- SMPTE 314M: Data Structure for DV-Based Audio, Data and Compressed Video - 25 and 50 Mb/s
- SMPTE 370M: Data Structure for DV-Based Audio, Data and Compressed Video at 100 Mb/s 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 720/60p, 720/50p
If you are interested in licensing this product please contact us through the link below or call one of the authorized resellers.